The step-by-step guide to becoming a successful shopper.
—Mystery Shopping Providers Association
The Mystery Shopper’s Manual is your complete guide to launching and growing your shopping career, whether you are male or female, whatever your age and wherever you live.
The 7th Edition of The Mystery Shopper’s Manual is now available! (Read what’s new in this brand new edition.)
If you are looking for a flexible, fun way to make extra money, mystery shopping may be for you! You can get paid to shop, eat in restaurants, get your hair cut, go to the movies and more . . . and Cathy Stucker will show you how.
This updated and expanded edition of the industry-favorite guide is jammed with tips and insider knowledge. Both beginning and experienced mystery shoppers will become better, more successful shoppers with the information in this manual, including:
- A step-by-step plan to get started.
- How to avoid the scams.
- Getting started without paying to shop.
- How to maximize your pay and reimbursements.
- What you should say in your reports and how to say it.
- How to make your mystery shopping more profitable.
The information in the manual comes directly from the experts–mystery shoppers and the owners of mystery shopping companies. You’ll learn insider secrets about how mystery shopping really works, and you’ll have all the information you need to get started!
DO NOT PAY TO REGISTER WITH MYSTERY SHOPPING COMPANIES. THE COMPANIES I RECOMMEND DO NOT CHARGE YOU TO APPLY.
Jump start your career as a professional mystery shopper by ordering your copy of The Mystery Shopper’s Manual.
This is the first and only book for mystery shoppers to receive the endorsement of the Mystery Shopping Providers Association, the international professional association dedicated to mystery shopping. You’ve seen the come-ons about mystery shopping. Now get the truth. This is the book that tells what mystery shopping is really like, and how you can make money as a professional shopper.
I have personally trained more than 10,000 mystery shoppers, and I can help you become successful!
Whether you are just getting started, or ready to take on more shopping assignments, you’ll get the help you need in The Mystery Shopper’s Manual. Get your copy today! The new 7th Edition has even more advanced information for experienced shoppers.
Order the Manual here and you’ll get a personally autographed copy. This offer is only available when you order directly.
The Mystery Shopper’s Manual sells for $24.95 (plus shipping).
Click on the buy now link below to order online using our secure shopping cart. Or, order from Special Interests Publishing at 1-888-BOOK-888 (888-266-5888) toll-free in the U.S. (281-265-7342 in the Houston area).
The Mystery Shopping Providers Association (MSPA) recognizes that mystery shoppers and prospective mystery shoppers need a resource that will give them the ‘real story’ about mystery shopping…the opportunities, the realities, and how to perform at their peak. Cathy Stucker’s book, The Mystery Shopper’s Manual, provides solid information that offers the mystery shopper reliable information on how to obtain assignments, how to perform them well, and how to ensure that mystery shops are conducted in accord with the wishes of the mystery shopping company and its clients. The Mystery Shopper’s Manual provides a realistic approach to mystery shopping that addresses step-by-step processes for becoming a successful shopper.
– Mystery Shopping Providers Association
Here is what’s new in the 7th Edition:
- Every page was reviewed, and changes were made to almost every one.
- The content has been expanded by more than 40%.
- A few chapters were thrown out completely, and new ones were added. For example, I added an entire chapter on avoiding mystery shopper scams.
- Many shoppers will appreciate that the chapter on writing reports was expanded to include more tips and examples.
- There is more about shopping with smart phones and using other technology.
- The Quick-Start Plan was updated to include additional resources.
- The Manual is still great for beginners looking to get started as mystery shoppers, but it also includes more advanced information on subjects such as improving your skills and making more money from mystery shopping.
- What got cut? The biggest change is that I removed the list of mystery shopping companies and instead direct you to an online list I can update regularly as new companies emerge.
Even if you have read a previous edition of The Mystery Shopper’s Manual, you will find much that is new here.
The Mystery Shopper’s Manual
Paperback. 256 pages
Published by Special Interests Publishing